A Tai Chi and Finance seminar in Shanghai
The energetic gymnastics of Tai Chi will energise your meetings. The discovery of the multiple facets of a modern city, whether it be in Pudong, Shanghai’s financial centre, or in the former French concession, will fascinate you.
- Arrival in Shanghai, China’s capital. Reception at the airport.
- This metropolis is one of the most populous and largest in the world, as well as the economic powerhouse of the country. At the beginning, Shanghai was a small fishing village, now the city s’ is elevated to the center of Chinese business and finance, as well as being one of the busiest ports in China including the discovery holds many surprises.
- Transfer to the Old Town and visit the Garden of Mandarin Yu
- This 16th century garden is a maze of picturesque pavilions, ponds, stone dragons, trees arched and flowers that surround the zigzag bridge that we recognize immediately. One of the best examples of Chinese gardens and architecture of the Ming Dynasty.
- Continuation in the Old City where you can stroll through the local bazaar, looking for traditional handicrafts, cross the pond to eat or have tea in the tea Wu Xing Ting and then relax in the Garden of Clouds of purple fall.
- Finally, go to a traditional teahouse, you will receive a course on the history of tea, the virtues of different teas, and attend a tea ceremony and tasting. “
- 1 p.m.: Lunch in a restaurant to taste traditional Baozi (stuffed buns)
- 2 p.m.: Transfer to the hotel and check-in. Installation in rooms.
- 4.30 p.m.: Transfer to a massage parlor for a foot reflexology session of 60 minutes: This massage provides a real well-being and some even see the secret to health preserved.
- 6 p.m.: Transfer to the Bund. Cruise on the Huangpu River for 1 hour “
- 7.30 p.m.: Dinner at a restaurant located in the Hongkou district of Shanghai.
- This 30 years old slaughterhouse is Roman style, with a look round outside and square inside, corresponding to traditional Chinese.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Tai Qi.
- Derived from traditional martial arts, tai chi is a physical discipline of Chinese origin with a set of continuous and circular movements performed slowly and precisely in a predetermined order. It promotes a greater awareness of self and its environment.
- 10:00: Rally Program in Shanghai. Visit Shanghai during the day by public transport: bus, metro, Bund Sightseeing Tunnel
- Visit the old French Concession.
- Visit Xintiandi
- Xintiandi is a mail trail created around the Shikumen combination of modern architecture and occupying an area of 3 hectares and a construction area of 60,000 square meters. The interior of the building was decorated in the lifestyle of the inhabitants of the city of the 21st century.
- Visit Kang Tai Lu
- This is an area that is modern, artistic and ordinary, where many artists’ studios.
- Shanghai World Financial Centre
- The Bund
- The Bund is a boulevard lined with lavish European-style buildings and colonial banks or companies of the 1930s.
- Nanjing Road
- Nanjing Road is one of the main shopping streets of Puxi in Shanghai. Half the game is pedestrian, the west is home to many high-rise with 66 Plaza.
- People’s Square
- People’s Square was a racetrack before the revolution. After the revolution, all forms of gambling are prohibited while the track is reconstructed as People’s Square with lots of vegetation. “
- 1 p.m.: Lunch in the heart of Xintiandi, where you découvrierez some specialties Shanghai.
- Continue Rally
- 4.30 p.m.: Return to the hotel as a rally.
- 7 p.m.: Transfer to one of the most famous addresses in the city for an exclusive dinner in a historic building of the Communist Party of the 30s. Fine cuisine from Sichuan.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel
- 9 a.m.: Transfer to Tongli, a real town in the water. Recently, authorities have requested that the Tongli town is completely classified in the UN list.
- Boat trip on the canals and visit a house museum. “
- 12.30 p.m.: Transfer to the restaurant.
- 13h: Lunch traditional.
- 2.30 p.m.: Continue to Suzhou.
- Visit nine gardens in Suzhou: Humble Administrator’s Garden, Garden Liu, the Master of Nets Garden, Villa Mountain splendor circular garden Waves Pavilion, Garden of the Lion Forest Garden Yipu, and garden or garden Tuisi have been classified by UNESCO in the inventory of world cultural heritage. The gardens of Suzhou are increasingly known around the world.
- 4.30 p.m.: Visit the city of Suzhou in rickshaw
- 18h: Transfer back to Shanghai.
- 8.30 p.m.: Dinner in the setting of an old villa to enjoy a refined cuisine of Shanghai.
- 10.30 p.m.: Return and overnight at hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- Meeting at the hotel
- 12.30: Transfer in a Chinese restaurant you will discover refined dishes of Sichuan province. Featuring an elegant decor, friendly service, amazing food.
- 2 p.m.: Visit the Jade Buddha Temple
- Two jade Buddhas most famous are housed in this temple: one of white jade, sitting and the other is green jade in a supine position, which is rare.
- 3.30 p.m.: Visit to the Art M50 area where old flour mills have been converted into galleries, artists workshops.
- 5.30 p.m.: Return to hotel
- 7.30 p.m.: Evening circus : dance, magic, martial arts, live music and traditional Chinese acrobatics.
- 9 p.m.: Transfer and dinner in a restaurant near the Bund and Nanjing Road, a building of 1918. This restaurant offers the ambience of the 1930 Shanghai.
- 11 p.m.: Overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfert to Dubai Airport
This program can be modified according to your specifications