Get off the beaten track ! Try Tai Qi and foot reflexology to improve the competencies of your team while discovering Hong Kong on sea, land and air. A seminar which will let you know the wise men’s biggest secrets for productive meetings!
- 7:30: Arrival at Hong Kong International Airport.
- 8:30: Welcome by your local francophone guide and transfer to the pier of Tung Chung for a transfer by boat to Victoria Harbour.
- Coffee, Tea, juice and pastries will be served on board during the cruise.
- Landing at Tsim Sha Tsui and walk to the hotel.
- On arrival you will be able to experience a traditional relaxation session, a traditional Chinese massage followed by a session of foot reflexology.
- 13:00: Lunch in a restaurant near your hotel.
- 14h30: Return to hotel and settlement in the rooms..
- 16h30: Departure for the island of Hong Kong via the extreme east to cross the Tai Tam Reservoir. Stop and free time at Stanley Market. Visit the Temple of Tin on the Repulse Bay beach. There, you will initiated to the Chinese calligraphy.
- Climb by bus to Victoria Peak.
- 19h30: Dinner at the Victoria Peak.
- 21h30: Transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8 am: Tai Chi Session.
- It is derived from traditional martial arts that helps to improve flexibility and strengthen the musculoskeletal system. It also focuses on breathing control and aims to harmonize theIQi and maintain good physical, mental and spiritual health
- 9:30: Departure for a rally in Victoria Island and Kowloon.
- Each team will have a road book, a map of the city and an Octopus card allowing him to use all public transport: Star Ferry, Metro, Imperial Bus, Tram and Funicular.
- Discovery of the Central: One of the eighteen districts of Hong Kong famous for its many skyscrapers, where multiple financial activities are made.
- Visit the Man Mo Temple, Hollywood Road, Queen’s Road, a pharmacy and a traditional tea house tasting.
- Discovery markets of Kowloon, Kowloon is the part of Hong Kong which is part of the Chinese mainland and faces the island of Hong Kong. You’ll find Nathan Road, Jade Market and the bird market.
- 12:30: Lunch Dim Sum.
- 14.30: Continuation of the Rally.
- 16h30: Back to the hotel and each team will return his road book.
- 20h: Transfer to the restaurant.
- 20h30: Dinner seafood in the village of Lei Yue Mun, well known as a gourmet paradise for seafood.
- 23h: Transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- 8:30: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 9:30: Transfer to the pier.
- 10:30: Transit through customs and ferry to Macau.
- Macau is the smaller of the two Special Administrative Regions (SAR) of China, and is a former Portuguese colony.
- Its prosperity is largely based on a booming gaming tourism. The turnover of the casinos is higher than Las Vegas.
- 11:30: Arrive and transfer to Macau restaurant.
- 12h: Lunch: Portuguese specialties.
- 13:30 Walking tour of Macau.
- You will go through the A-Ma Temple, the oldest of the peninsula, the Saint Lawrence River, the Senate Square where the old town hall is located, whose architecture is reminiscent of northern Europe, the ruins of the Church of St. Paul with the Museum of Macau, and you will discover the most representative sites of the colonial past of the city that fit contemporary architecture.
- 18h: Transfer to your hotel.
- This hotel is the third largest building in the world with a floor area of 980,000 meters and was inaugurated in August 2007.
- 19h: Performance of the famous Cirque du Soleil.
- 20h30: Dinner at the restaurant where you can enjoy fine world cuisines.
- 22h: Free time in the casino of the hotel.
- 23h30: Transfer to the pier.
- 0:30: Ferry back to Hong Kong.
- 1:30: Arrival in Hong Kong and transfer to hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- 08:00 am: Breakfast at the hotel
- 09h00 / 12h00: Meeting at the hotel
- 12:30 pm: Lunch at the hotel
- Free time for shopping
- 7:00 pm: transfer to Causeway Bay.
- 7:30 pm: cocktail in a streetcar of Causeway Bay at Central
- 8:30 pm: Dinner in a restaurant old of 120-years: a dialogue between the taste, the art and the inheritance, which leads to a concept of an appreciation quality between the West and the East.
- 11 pm: transfer to the hotel
- Overnight at the hotel