Between Victoria Island and Kowloon, on a cruise or a treasure hunt, come discover all of Hong Kong. The weeks adventures won’t leave you wanting, your team will be all the more united!
- 7:30 or 8:10 a.m.: Arrival at Hong Kong International Airport.
- 8:30-45 a.m.: Meet your francophone local guide and transfer to Tung Chung Pier for a boat transfer to the Victoria Harbour. Fresh fruit, assorted pastries, coffee and tea will be served on board during the cruise.
- Noon: Transfer to the Peak Tram station by walk.
- 12:30 p.m.: Climb to peak by funicular.
- 13h: Lunch on Victoria Peak in a traditional Chinese restaurant.
- 15h: Transfer to the hotel.
- 17h15: Transfer to a massage therapy for a traditional Chinese massage followed by a session of reflexology.
- 18h45: Transfer to horse racing (Wednesday evening only).
- 19h15: Dinner at the race track.
- In Hong Kong, horse racing and bets are really national sports. Thus the city of Hong Kong has two race tracks, for a total population of 6 million people.
- 22h30: Transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- 8:30: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 9:30: Rally on Victoria Island and Kowloon.
- Each team shall have a road book, a map of the city and an Octopus card allowing him to all public transport: Star Ferry, Metro, Imperial Bus, Tram and Funicular.
- Discover Central: One of the eighteen districts of Hong Kong. Located on northwest of the island of Hong Kong, it is best known for its many skyscrapers, where multiple financial activities.
- Visit the Man Mo Temple, Hollywood Road, Queen’s Road, and a traditional pharmacy and a traditional tea house tasting.
- Visit the Man Mo Temple, Hollywood Road, Queen’s Road, a pharmacy and a traditional tea house tasting.
- Discovery markets of Kowloon, Kowloon is the part of Hong Kong which is part of the Chinese mainland and faces the island of Hong Kong. You’ll find Nathan Road, Jade Market and the bird market.
- 12.30 p.m.: Lunch Dim Sum
- 14.30 p.m.:: You continue the Rally.
- 4.30 p.m.: Return to the hotel where each team will return his road book.
- 6:10 p.m.: Transfer to the pier.
- 6.30 p.m.: A cocktail will be served on the boat Aqua Luna, which is one of the last traditional sailing junks in the bay of Hong Kong. Enjoy a one-hour cruise to discover the bay in a different way.
- 7.30 p.m.: Transfer to Aberdeen for a sampan ride in the harbor.
- Aberdeen is the ancient fishing port of Hong Kong, and many families still live on sampans, the traditional boats that are used for transportation.
- 8.30 p.m.: Dinner at a famous restaurant in the marina of Aberdeen.
- 10.30 p.m.: Transfer to the hotel.
- 8 a.m.: Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- 9 a.m.: Transfer to a Stanley Dragon Boats Race.
- Noon : Lunch at a restaurant in the heart of the village of Stanley. A relaxed colonial décor, pictures of racing sails and regattas make it a pleasant stop for those who love the sea.
- 2 p.m.:: Transfer to the pier.
- 10.30 a.m.: Transit through customs and ferry to Macau.
- Macau is the smaller of the two Special Administrative Regions (SAR) of China, and is a former Portuguese colony.
- Its prosperity is largely based on a booming gaming tourism. The turnover of the casinos is higher than Las Vegas.
- 5 p.m.:: Arrival in Macau and transfer to your hotel.
- 5.30 p.m.:: Free time in the casino of the hotel.
- 20 p.m.: Performance of the famous Cirque du Soleil.
- 21h30: Dinner at a restaurant with Western cuisine.
- 23h30: Transfer to the pier.
- 0:30 p.m.: Ferry back to Hong Kong.
- 1.30 p.m.: Arrival in Hong Kong and transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel
- 09h30: Transfer and visit Jade Buddha Temple. Two jade Buddhas most famous are housed in this temple: one of white jade, sitting and the other is green jade in a supine position, which is rare.
- 10:30: Visit to the Museum of Urban Planning
- Rather than a museum, it is an exhibition center very well designed urban plan of Shanghai from 1930 to 2020. Capture both the history of the city, to measure its rapid development in recent years and understand its ambitions.
- Lunch at a Chinese restaurant you will discover refined dishes of Sichuan province. Featuring an elegant decor, friendly service, amazing food.
- Free time for shopping
- 18h30: Transfer and cocktail reception in the galleries of the Art Moganshan area where old flour mills have been converted into galleries, artists workshops.