Beijing: Zen attitude
Keep Zen! Try some ancestral activities and learn the basics of Tai-chi. Something not to pass out in front of the imperial sites! This seminar opens horizons for a more ambitious team, just like you
- 5.35 a.m. : Arrival to the international airport of Pekin. The city was founded by Emperor Yongle of the Ming Dynasty in 1402. He moved his capital in Pekin in 1420.
- Beijing had thus two parts: the imperial city in the North, and the residential in the south. Nowadays, Beijing is a megapole of 14 million inhabitants. The endless sweep o its suburbs and industrial areas as well as its buildings have almost nothing to envy to those of Shangaï.
- Welcome by your local francophone guide and transfer to the hotel for the early check-in.
- Handing over of the room keys.
- 9.30 a.m.: Transfer to a reflexology session in the massage room during one hour. (45 min foot massage + head, neck, shoulders massage during 15 minutes).
- 11 a.m.: Transfer for a walk in Tour in rickshaw in the Hutongs.
- 12.30 p.m.: You choose: lunch along the river Houhai or lunch Jao Zi (ravilolis) chez l’habitant in private homes in the Hutongs.
- 14-18h: Meeting in the hotel.
- 7.30 p.m.: Transfer to the restaurant.
- 8 p.m.: Diner: Roast Duck, in a calm restaurant hidden from public view, just behind the mall Pacific Century in Sanlitun.
- Back to the hotel.
- 14h30: Transfer to the pier to take the boat on the laconic canals that the Imperatrice Ci Xi used to take Empress every summer to visit the Forbidden City to the Summer Palace where she took up residence during the warmer months of the season.
- 15:30: Arrival to the Summer Palace and visit the Palace.
- In December 1998, UNESCO included the Summer Palace in its World Heritage list. The organization described it as an “an outstanding expression of the creative art of Chinese landscape garden design, incorporating the works of humankind and nature in a harmonious whole”.
- 6.30 p.m.: Dinner in a restaurant in the heart of the Summer Palace: a traditional Chinese gastronomy of the imperial court will be proposed.
- 8.30 p.m.: Transfer back to the hotel.
- Night in the hotel.
- 7:30: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:00: Tai Chi session. Derived from traditional martial arts, tai chi is a physical discipline of Chinese origin which helps to improve flexibility and strengthen the musculoskeletal system. Tai Chi also focuses on breathing control and aims to harmonize the Qi and maintain good physical, mental and spiritual health.
- 9 a.m.-noon: Start to discover the Imperial Beijing with a Rally.
- – 4 teams of 10 persons with a French-speaking guide for each team.
- – Each team will leave with a different itnerary. This itinerary will be a plan, puzzles, as well as a questionnaire to complete.
- Noon- 1.30 p.m. : Lunch in the Bei Hai Park, a former imperial garden. Waitresses in traditional clothes lead you to the restaurant’s main room, the highs ceilings and the traditional Chinese paintings will take you back to a few centuries.
- 1.30-5 p.m.: Continuation of the rally in the afternoon.
- 7 p.m.: : Transfer to the restaurant.
- 7.30 p.m.: Dinner at a restaurant founded in 1864 when Emperor Tonzhi was at the head of the Qing Dynasty, this restaurant has been considered to be restaurant No. 1 in China.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- 8:30: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 09h30: Transfer to the big market Panjiayuan, where all the provincial come to the capital to sell all their knick-knacks. There is absolutely everything. Semi-precious stones, military picks, furniture, minorities costumes, porcelain, paintings and calligraphies.
- 12:00: Transfer to the restaurant.
- 12:30: Lunch: Chinese fondue in a traditional restaurant where the waitresses greet welcome you , receives you you in costumes of the last dynasty. This restaurant is located in the former former residence of the Emperor’s favorite.
- 2 p.m.: Workshop introduction to Calligraphy.
- 3.30 p.m.: Back to the hotel and free time for shopping.
- 8 p.m.: Transfer to the restaurant.
- 8.30 p.m.: A very trendy bar-restaurant outside the Chinese capital offers 6000m ² of stunning space by Philippe Starck which cost tens of millions dollars. Delusional, luxurious, beautiful and very chic.
- 22h30: Transfer to the hotel.
- 8:30 am: Breakfast at the hotel
- 9:30 am: cruise by traditional junk motorized to Sai Kung. “
- A stop for a BARBECUE on junks (junks will be gathered and hung to allow the participants to go from a junk to the other one).
- Nautical activities (banana boat, water-skiing, wakeboard) can be organized during the lunch.
- White sand Beaches and clear water are in the natural reserve of Sai Kung, situated extremely is. We can reach it only by walk or by boat. The coast is sowed with exuberant tropical vegetation and slopes of which are afforested. Splendid mountainous and maritime panoramas and a network of roads often passing by small villages Hakka. The farmers of Hakka planted a forest of Feng Shui offering to the native animals an appropriate refuge. The reafforestation was led in the respect for the natural vegetation.
- 2:30 pm: at the End of the cruise, a stop at the landing stage of Sai Kung.
- 3:30 pm: transfer to the hotel
- 4:30 pm: free time for shopping
- 7:30 pm: transfer to the airport
- 9:30 pm: dinner at the airport restaurant
- Breakfast at the hotel
- The experience Burj Khalifa, the peak of all the experience. Khalifa is the view of At The Top, terrace of observation of Burj Khalifa. Placed at the level 124 of the highest world tour, this monitoring observatory is intended to be the peak of any visit in the Middle East. The journey begins in the lower level of the shopping mall of Dubai. All along the way upward, you will be amused by a multimedia display of the exotic history of Dubai and the marvel of Burj Dubaï.
- Lunch in private room of the hotel
- Transfer to the airport of Dubai
- Departure of the participants
This program can be modified according to your specifications